Sunday, January 31, 2016

Made it to IOWA - Week 12 begins

Hello - Senthil is currently waiting for his plane to take off from Chicago to India, and I am in bed with Koral sleeping in her little bed in Iowa.  It's a little strange to feel he is so far away, and a little strange to be in the parent's house with the dog and the bebe.  However, happily - the trip half way across the country went very very smooth and exactly according to plan!  Yay!  We drove from South Carolina to Indianapolis, and Koral slept through 90 percent of more of it (about 10 hours).  Then we stayed two nights there at a hotel and visited friends before striking out for Iowa City, only 6 hours away.  We again spent two nights in Iowa City with my sister, and then today I took Senthil to the airport in Iowa to fly to Chicago before driving to the parent's house, another hour away.

Here we go, week 12!  I hope to go on lots of bundled up fall walks with Koral and Milo, visit a few people, and take it easy.  Tomorrow I will be seeking out a few items we need that I didn't bring, like some of my foods and hairspray and things.  G'night!

(Missing my Senthil.  Hope he is safe and happy and the weeks fly by!)

No comments:

Post a Comment