Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Whoa. Week 38.

Originally published in July 2014

Yesterday we had a doctor appointment, and found out she was indeed positioned head-down, but was facing the wrong way.  So, we went home and I put out the yoga matt and pillows and got in "cat's pose" to turn her - and I think it worked!  I don't feel knees anymore, but a lower, bigger form that must be her little rump!  I was also trying not to sleep on my back since that might turn her back over.  Today, my belly looks a different shape of round and she feels low - really low.  I think she dropped further in.  Planning a nice walk tonight!

Yes.  That is me in the tub.  Yes, that is my enormous belly with stretch marks.




Much to our surprise, yesterday my belly and Koral were measuring SMALL.  I laughed out loud when the doc said that.  She ordered an ultrasound to check on her and apparently she is only about 6 lbs and 6 ounces right now, instead of seven or over.  I think she's fine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment