Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I think she's almost ready! (3 Days Left)

(Originally Posted July 2014)

Cramping is going on in a big way.  I think this is the beginning of the end - labor may be close today!

At 1:15 I got up and felt cramps similar to monthly cramps.  I walked around the living room for a while and they mostly subsided, but then they are back at 5:00 a.m.  While this is not THE big moment, this tells me something is changing or happening!  I think she's getting ready.  Technically, 3 days left.  Maybe she's going to be punctual or slightly early.  It's getting fairly hard to ignore now - sometimes breaking to walk is good.  This is great news!  Yay!

As long as I don't get a headache, I should be fine.  A migraine would complicate things a lot as far as focusing on pain management.  I can do this.  There will be a point in labor where I think I can't do this.  But I can.  I know it's possible.  I know it will hurt.  I know later it will be terribly sore and difficult for a while.  But the point is, it can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment