Wednesday, December 17, 2014

What the doctor said - Week 39 continued

(Originally Posted July 2014)

Well, I'm dilated 2.5 cm and the cervix is 75% thinned out!  I knew I had to be dilated at least a little due to the mucus run-off, which may be TMI, but maybe this will be useful to someone else.

Senthil and I checked our paperwork and billing to be certain we were all in order, and everything is looking good.  Right now it's just a waiting game.

I'm super excited for my parents to arrive tomorrow and that's a nice distraction from the waiting!  I think maybe we will chat and play yahtzee.  Not sure if my mom is open to getting a pedicure, but that would be nice to do, too.  I did successfully paint my nails about three weeks ago, but I think at this point it's too much effort.  A nice glossy coat would be lovely.  Maybe she'll go with me.

Other than this, they should visit the local coffee bean roasting company a block up the walking path and taste the brew, go to our local brewery as well for Spartanburg beer, check out the nature trails with Senthil and Milo some cool morning or evening, and if they feel like a day trip after Koral, then they should go to the beach!  So much to see and do.  They've spent this week roaming the North Carolina mountains on their Harley and found natural hot springs with a spa, waterfalls, restaurants, cabins and houses to stay in, and rode The Dragon Trail - a windy mountain road that just keeps twisting!  Glad they're having a good trip to the beautiful south.  You can't beat the nature and weather down here.

Signing off for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment