Thursday, May 26, 2016

Moving Week!

Wow - so much has happened.  Ocean is now 1 month old - we are moving in one day to the new house, which we bought yesterday.  It's been crazy - but mainly, I have adjusted to daily life with both Koral and Ocean.

Sever times in the last two weeks, we went to spend some time at the nature park and walk under the trees.

The first time, I forgot my phone and couldn't take pictures, but Koral was so energetic and excited to be out - running happily under the trees.  I sat and took Ocean out of his pouch and nursed him and he slept on a blanket while Koral and I ran around the tree trunk chasing each other.  Then we all relocated to the Cherry Trees where I took the blossom pictures of Koral last month.  This I wanted to especially remember - Koral wanted to climb the tree, so Ocean was settled on a blanket in the shade peacefully sleeping and I was holding Koral up on the big limb - and then the wind blew and suddenly pop, pop, pop!  All these little ripe cherries landing everywhere, splatting on us!  Ocean's blanket, my shirt and arm, Koral's face - like a war zone with cherry juice.  It looked awful but was very funny and we both laughed and then collected the little cherries and squished them into juice/paint and drew with them on a log and some sticks.  We took some home, but they dried up a bit before we got to use those.

Otherwise - Just in the business of packing and relocating.  More to follow - I'm thinking after the move I will have a lot more time to write.  Also, to organize photos and maybe do some creative things.  Here's to a happy move!

No comments:

Post a Comment