Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Time with Koral - Valentines


Add caption
A friend of mine told me last fall about how when her second child was born, her "heart split into two" and she felt the same love for both children.  I can say that when I was pregnant with Koral, she didn't become real and that enormous love didn't truly start until she was in my arms.  The same goes for Ocean.  I am THRILLED to have him coming, I am nesting and excited, but he's just not real yet until he gets here.  I do anticipate him taking lots of time and this will be a huge change for Koral.  So for right now, while I still feel pretty good and not too huge, we are spending lots of play time together.  This week, we're doing valentines and crafts while it rains, and walking outside when it's dry.  And thanks to Mom's Club, we also had a social Monday and Tuesday - but I'm planning on staying in today for the most part.  It's nice once in a while to just stay home.















1 comment:

  1. That's so true. I felt the same way with each of my babies. I didn't "know" them until they were in my arms. Nor imagine how much love I could possibly have for them.

    ReplyDelete